Friday 28 January 2011

Friday Frolics

Hello and good Evening to you all and before i begin my crazy little rant i just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for all your lovely messages and comments on here :0 Amen lol..... noooooooooow......

My Friday has been a busy but productive one and for once i haven't slept all day (convincing myself i need beauty sleep and snoozing my alarm every 10 mins) and i did stuff....

My ickle Bella has been in and out of the vets for the last ten days as she has a terrible cough, but this morning he said she's doing much better and hopefully next week she can have her shot so i can start taking her out  yey :) happy days !!!! I also took my other dog Rex out for a wonderful long walk through the fields and played fetch for hours.... i love a good walk in the country.... my imagination got a little crazy tho and as i was on my own, imagined how easy it would have been to have had a NAUGHTY stroll :) mmmm rolling around in the field, grass and hay in my hair lol ! maybe a thought for the future hey !
Okay so i didn't sleep all day but i did manage to have 40 winks (okay okay 3 hours) and snuggle in bed..... did all the boring bits and bobs like washing etc and then got ready for my night out. I was planning some AMAZING nite out in Central London.... you know the usual.... tiny dress, big hair and lashes and so much alcohol I'll be dancing on the tables forgetting my name (thank god its tattooed on my hand) BUT then couldn't be arsed lol so felt like a chilled one in my local town.... I LOVE SUSHI so i tucked into loads of it and then had a FAB time losing at bowling lol.... i even wore the silly shoes and jumped for joy and pulled my pigtails when i got a SPARE ! i must have looked like a nutter (don't i always i hear you say)



Now tucked up in bed, popcorn and a good film :) The nite is still young but I've got the Live show on Babestation extreme tomorrow night with the stunning Reede Fox so gonna have some rest, I'm gonna need my energy.
Oh before i go..... i bathed Bella today for the first time, she was so scared so i got in the bath with her LOL.... what a cutie :)

Night all, sweet dreams and hope u like the pics .....xxxxx MWAH Jessica Rabbit
P.S    BRAND NEW PICS OF ME, AVA BLUE AND LOLLY BADCOCK WENT UP ON WWW.CLUBCAMILLA.COM TODAY...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. OUR THREESOME WAS IMMENSE AND YOU CAN SEE A FULL SET OF THE PICS ! ENJOY BOYS AND GIRLS !

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, the one of you on your bed is a great one, truly gorgeous Camilla :) XX

    Nice pic with Bella too, maybe if you could get them all to sit together long enough a group pic of Rex, Bailey, Bella & Winston would be good, up to you though Camilla, just an idea for a pic for your blog.

    Glad you had a good night, even though you lost at bowling, can't win em all babe! lol better luck next time, hey :) xx

    ReplyDelete